Cattle producers interested in learning about the latest industry updates and university research being conducted in southern Illinois are encouraged to attend an upcoming spring beef meeting.
These free meetings are co-sponsored by University of Illinois Extension, FS Total Livestock Services (FS TLS) and Purina Animal Health LLC, and will cover industry information on vitamin and mineral availability, new Accuration high-fat protein tubs, anaplasmosis research being conducted in southern Illinois, and beef industry updates.
Presenters include Teresa Steckler, U of I Extension; Jeremy Pruemer, FS TLS; and Bob Michaud, Purina Animal Health LLC.
Please register 24 hours prior to the start of each meeting. Entrance is free and a meal will be provided. All meetings start at noon.
Dates and locations:
• Feb. 15, Wabash County Farm Bureau, Mount Carmel, register at 618-262-5865
• March 20, Wabash Valley Service Co., McLeansboro, register at 618-643-3819
• March 22, Wabash Valley FS, Fairfield, register at 618-842-4870
• March 27, Edwards County Farm Bureau, Albion, register at 618-445-2113
• March 29, Anthony’s Wild West Pizza, Flora, register at 217-690-3541
If you have additional questions, call Jeremy Pruemer at 217-690-3541.
Source: University of Illinois